Naruto Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Legends

Roleplay through the vast lands of the Naruto world. Start as an academy student and work your way up to Hokage!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asking for Help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
Name: Hikari Asuha
HP:
Asking for Help. Left_bar_bleue100/100Asking for Help. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Asking for Help. Left_bar_bleue100/100Asking for Help. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Hikari blinked as she reached the Raikage's office door. Sighing, she repeated the letter over and over in her head. She didn't know how she'd answer if the Raikage asked why, but it was her family's wish; she had to fufill it, regardless if they were still here or not. She raised her hand, shoved it into a fist and knocked on the door, awaiting his permission.
Back to top Go down
dreamslayer
Raikage
Raikage
dreamslayer

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Taksuki sat in his chair looking out the window as a knock was heard at his door, he didnt look away from the window or speak, he simply rose his hand up and spun it in the air a signal for the guards to open it, The door opened with a small click and a Jounin stepped in Hikari was it? yes that was it. He thought as he turned around, "What brings a Jounin such as yourself to my office Hikari?" He asked turning his chair around and resting his hands on the desk, awaiting a reply from the Jounin.
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Hikari took a quick look at the office in one blink of an eye, and faced the Raikage. She stepped up, just a mere metre away from his desk. She had planned this speech for quite a while now, but it was almost as if he had made her tongue-tied with her words. Biting her lip, she started, "I-I came here.. for, well, to.. ask for help." That was hard enough for her. "Regarding my clan's property."
Back to top Go down
dreamslayer
Raikage
Raikage
dreamslayer

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:24 pm

Taksuki's eyebrow rose at the mention of clan territory, "Hmm.." he began, "Continue im listening." He said leaning back in his chair as he thought, "But before you continue, i need to know two answers, where is this property, and what is the clan name?" he spinning a pen atop his fingers as he watched it contently waiting for the jounin's studdering response once again and let out a sigh, as he heard droplets of rain creating a light ta on the window.
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Hikari regained bits of her confidence with every breath she took. "The clan.. the Asuha clan," she started, "specializing in Genshuku; gravity control." She frowned at herself for talking such like a robot time to time. "It's just near the outskirts of Cloud, the house." she replied blinking. "Her knees stopped shaking as she continued on. "My mother.. she left a deathwish, you could say, for me to dispose of all of our clan's property, since no one in my clan is living anymore. Except for me, of course." she brushed a lock of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "All the information is here.." From her pocket, she withdrew her mother's letter, placing it on the Raikage's desk.

[Hikari's clan murdered another clan when she was appointed to Jounin, and having doing so, she was asked by the village council to murder her clan, for what they've done.]
Back to top Go down
dreamslayer
Raikage
Raikage
dreamslayer

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Taksuki's blank expression wore off with the sound of the Asuha clan, revealing a grim frown, "Ahh, yes the Asuha clan..." he said trailing off, As she continued to speak he listened intently at the deathwish, "Hm. Well if your the only one living... where will you live? Property isnt easy to come by, and clan property is the country's land ment to be used for future clans." he said finishing, "So what im saying is you wont get a penny for it." He said looking down at the paper before him, scanning over it quickly he let out a sigh, "Hm.. i see." He said finishing up the note, "Alright, well how would you like to 'Dispose' of this property then?" He asked leaning forward on his desk.

(I read your history Razz)
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:23 pm

Hikari knew he'd say something like this. "Don't worry about me, I'm living and holding up pretty good." She lived in an apartment in the middle of the Cloud village in solitary, but it wasn't like she hated it. "And I do realize that this won't leave me anything, but I still wish to do so." Her voice was firm, but still polite. "I was thinking, performing some jutsus upon it," she started again, looking at the floor. "But as you can see.. my mother insists on your help.."
Back to top Go down
dreamslayer
Raikage
Raikage
dreamslayer

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Taksuki held his hands to his mouth deep in thought, "Alright." He said in agreement to her already living somewhere else, "As long as you think that this is what You want then ill be fine to help," He said A guard gasped, and he put a hand up to silence him, "But my schedule is very tight so we are going to have to plan whatever you intend on doing to it perfectly." He said finishing he sat back taking a sip of the tea he had left on his desk.
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Hikari felt a breeze of relief upon her. "Yes, this is what my mother wants.. thus, I try to fufill it." she said, "but I do not wish to do it today." her words were yet rude, but her tone tried to settle that down. "I will get back to you when I feel that I'm ready to do it." she said, giving him a quick bow before she left. "..and I apologize for my impoliteness.." Hikari mumbled as she stepped out with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
dreamslayer
Raikage
Raikage
dreamslayer

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Taksuki sighed, "Alright, im just saying you better tell me ahead of time because a Raikages schedule is always tight." He said in a sort of mocking tone, He nodded at the bow and smiled taking another sip of tea, "nonsense it was nice chatting to a real person." He said signaling the guard to re-open the door for her to exit as she did the guard re-closed it and immidietly he resumed his desk duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asking for Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking for Help.   Asking for Help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking for Help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legends :: Countries, Villages :: Hidden Cloud :: Raikage's Office :: Requests-
Jump to: