Naruto Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Legends

Roleplay through the vast lands of the Naruto world. Start as an academy student and work your way up to Hokage!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lexi and Minato Chillen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Minato Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
Name: MInato Uchiha
HP:
Lexi and Minato Chillen Left_bar_bleue100/100Lexi and Minato Chillen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Lexi and Minato Chillen Left_bar_bleue100/100Lexi and Minato Chillen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lexi and Minato Chillen Empty
PostSubject: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Minato appears and waits for lexi"
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
Name: Hikari Asuha
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:01 pm

[My character's name is Hikari, btw.]

As the soft breeze bestowed upon her, she walked up town of the Leaf village, surprised and amazed at the sight. Having been in the Cloud village all her life, this was all new to Hikari; new senses. "Do I know you..?" she asked, rhetorically, knowing that everyone was a stranger here. He was young, in his early teens, and she could sense that he was a shinobi in Leaf.
Back to top Go down
Minato Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Minato Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:57 pm

As Minato look up he saw this beauitfal young jounin but she out of my league though how am i going to get with her he thought."oh srry for dosing off" he said, "you must be the girl i was writing letters to in rain" Minato thinks back when he was reading the letter, Im light skined i live in rain village and im a jonin too cant wait to here from u again. This must be her. "Excuse me your name wouldn't happen to be Hikari Asuha would he asked with a big smile hoping it would be her.
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:37 am

Hikari laughed at his predicament. "I think you have your villages mixed up, sweetie," she replied, "I live in the Cloud village, and yeah, that's my name." She figured he was only a gennin by his looks and by the way he spoke. The village was busy today; it was hard to steer clear in this path, but as she looked back, she saw he had a wide smile across his face. "And your name?" Hikari asked.
Back to top Go down
Minato Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Minato Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:26 pm

As Minato smiled man she everything i thought she'd be,Oh srry i didnt intruduced my self my name is Minato Uchiha the best uchiha yet they say he said laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Hikari tilted her head, remembering stories about the Uchiha clan. "The best yet?" she echoed, then couldn't help but slightly laugh. But she didn't want to crush Minato's dreams. "Well good luck with your training, I assume you're in the academy?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Minato Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Minato Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:10 pm

As looks up he laughs"acadamey Student u got it all wroung im a Genin and i gradutated acdamey st. at 11 i've been a genin for a while now though; so u wats ur rank?" I bet its higher than mine
Back to top Go down
ahlexis !
Jounin
Jounin
ahlexis !

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:17 pm

Hikari nodded, "Yeah, I'm a jounin in Cloud." she replied, "And my bad.. so you're in a 3-man team huh?" she asked, familiarizing herself with the Academy here at Leaf. It wasn't different from her village, but making sure.
Back to top Go down
Minato Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Minato Uchiha

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:28 pm

"yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexi and Minato Chillen   Lexi and Minato Chillen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexi and Minato Chillen
Page 1 of 1