Naruto Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Legends

Roleplay through the vast lands of the Naruto world. Start as an academy student and work your way up to Hokage!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akki Nara
Mist Assasination Squadron Leader
Akki Nara

Shinobi Profile
Name: Akki Nara
HP:
VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Left_bar_bleue100/100VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Left_bar_bleue100/100VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Empty
PostSubject: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Akki walked throught the gates of Konoha it was the first time she had ever been here all she knew was the mist village. As she stepped through the gates two jounin stepped forward "Can we help you?" Asked the Jounin, Akki nodded and smiled " My name is Akki Nara of the Mist Village Assassination squad am just here to relax" she then flashed her papers from the Mist village, the jounins nodded and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Shita Yuzuki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shita Yuzuki

Shinobi Profile
Name: Yuzuki Shita
HP:
VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Chakra:
VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 pm

Kira sat in the Hokage office putting on her hokage hat. "Why was I the only one left to be hokage... I'm only 16..." she thought to herself and went out the offfice with her official ANBU squad.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.darkbb.com
Akki Nara
Akki Nara

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Akki was wandering around kinda lost when she almost bumpped into a little girl "Oh im sorry kid i didnt you there" she smiled not relising who she was talking to
Back to top Go down
Shita Yuzuki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shita Yuzuki

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Kira lifted her head and saw Akki. "Hello, Akki of the ANBU squadron of the mist village." Kira said as she looked at the taller figure, "Kira Uchiha, Hokage of the Leaf Village: Konoha." she said formerly.
Back to top Go down
Akki Nara
Akki Nara

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Akki was taken aback a little she almost knocked over the Hokage plus she knew who she was "Oh Im so sorry lady Hokage I had no idea that a child i mean I had no idea i almost knocked over the hokage" Akki then bowed low rather embaressed
Back to top Go down
Shita Yuzuki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shita Yuzuki

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:45 pm

"It's fine Akki, I always get mistaken for a child and almost knocked over." she said, "Oh, you don't have to bow, I never liked it anyway." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Akki Nara
Akki Nara

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Akki smiled once again "I'll try not to bow although it kind of comes as second nature, i have to say your village is a wonderful place to be everyone seems so happy while mist at the moment is in a bit of termoil" Akki thought to herself for a moment "Umm Lord Hokage i was wondering if i could ask a minor favor my father was from this village and is kind of the reason i am here his name is Kyo Nara, have you heard of him?" as asked almost bowing again
Back to top Go down
Shita Yuzuki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shita Yuzuki

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Ummm... Hmm... Thank you and, he is in the house beside the ramen shop, it would please me to lead you there Akki." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Akki Nara
Akki Nara

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:52 pm

*After all these year ill finally meet the man that left mother* she thought to her self "I would be Honoured for you to lead me" Akki bowd then straightened up quickly and blushed
Back to top Go down
Shita Yuzuki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shita Yuzuki

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:54 pm

"It's fine Akki." Kira said and led her to the house of her father.

"Your father is sick, you may not want to disturb him, he says he misses Akki, you. And his wife." Kira explained.
Back to top Go down
Akki Nara
Akki Nara

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:58 pm

"h-how how could he miss me he was never there for me, but sick i had no idea" Akki took a deep breath she was planning everything out in her head like every Nara Akki was a great stratagist
"Even though i really shouldnt disturb him i must see him" a tear formed in Akki's eye, she could go against missing-nin without a thought yet the thought of meeting her father petrified her.
Back to top Go down
Shita Yuzuki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shita Yuzuki

Shinobi Profile
HP:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:09 pm

"All right Lady Akki." Kira said and walked off back to her office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father   VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIsiting Konoha a possible search for a father
Page 1 of 1