Naruto Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Legends

Roleplay through the vast lands of the Naruto world. Start as an academy student and work your way up to Hokage!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Creation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shita Yuzuki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shita Yuzuki

Shinobi Profile
Name: Yuzuki Shita
HP:
Character Creation Rules Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Character Creation Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Chakra:
Character Creation Rules Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Character Creation Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Character Creation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Rules   Character Creation Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:17 pm

~Start as Academy Student, please do not complain, I made graduations to people sometimes every day.

~Don't make you character too overpowered with really strong jutsus so I suggest you put the ranks.

~I may help you with your application but I will not do all of it

~If you are stuck with jutsus to make, ask an admin or mod to help you

~Only moderators and administrators can approve, If someone that isn't mod or admin approves, it's permanant ban.

~Respect what admins and mods say on your app, if they say add more history, please do it.

~If you want to be a genin to someone after academy, place that on your app.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.darkbb.com

Character Creation Rules
Page 1 of 1